"When performance is lacking, go with the alternative: Software Development Alternatives"
SDA has recently begun providing development and testing services to the medical industry. Services include; system design, software
design, software development, and testing. Furthermore, we can help ensure that your product is compliant with the following industry standards:
- General Principles of Software Validation; Final Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff
- Guidance for the Content of Premarket Submissions for Software Contained in Medical Devices
- ISO 14971
- IEC 62304
- IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition
If you are in need of engineering services to bring your innovative ideas to life, please contact us. We can help you to accomplish this in a cost
effective manner while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
In the past, SDA has assisted in tasks such as:
- Defining the testing and development process for medical devices.
- Creating automated test systems for medical devices.
- Developing the verification and validation tests (test protocols) for medical products. This includes testing using both manual methods
and automated scripts.
- Creating the software requirements for medical devices.
- Prototyping functionality in medical devices for customer evaluation.
David W. Dodson, President and CEO, SDA Inc.